Monday, December 1, 2008

Sarahs Prison


I put Sarah down for her morning nap the other day and she went to sleep and all was well. I waited to hear her when she woke up so I could get her up. After she had been in there for about 2 1/2 hours and I had not heard anything, I decided to check on her because I thought that she would have woke up sooner than this. Here is what I found. I do not know how long she had been awake, but she was wide awake and as happy as could be. She was just sitting there with her legs sticking out of the crib, playing with her blanket and stuffed animals. She was perfectly happy just sitting there kicking her legs. So I had to snap a couple pics to remember it. A couple nights later she did it again, only this time it was before going to sleep and she did it on the end of the crib that had a bench next to it. She discovered that if she pushed the bench with her feet and then let go, the bench made a nice big bang against the crib. She thought this was great and was able to do it several times before we figured out what that noise was and moved the bench. Kids are so much fun!