Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good news!

No, this blog has nothing to do with the Beavers, or even college football. Although if you want to buy us tickets to a bowl game in El Paso, TX that will be played on Dec 31, 2008, feel free. It has nothing to do with my hunting success or even any Gawkers! All the hunting seasons for 2008 for me are over. It also has nothing to do with the Harley that we have been waiting for donations so we can buy. No, Emmas two front teeth have not come in yet, and she is not old enough to start working to support us, yet! Although we are waiting for that NASCAR contract to come through! Don't worry, Riah is still as funny as ever and still keeps us entertained. Sarah has not started talking in full sentances yet.(at least in our language.) And even though the best good news of all is that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, giving us a way to eternal life with God, I am not talking about that either. I have not become rich by finding a million dollars hidden in a geocache out in the woods, but I am still looking. I have checked 358 so far but have not found anything close to a million dollars in one yet. I have also not found a way to reverse the aging process, or even slow it down. My birthday came again this year, about 365 day after the last one. I have not been able to retire and have them still send me a paycheck.(I will be going to work tomorrow.) And as much as I hope everyday, I come home and no one has shown up to completly finish the landscaping and remodel the house.

But, todays good news, is that my wonderful wife is pregnant with our 4th child. Due sometime between the early part of the middle of next year and the middle part of the middle of next year.(We are not yet sure of when the baby will be due.)
This is not our baby, but this is what he/she may or may not look like at this time, depending on how far along he/she is. (we are hoping for a boy.)
Stay tuned for further updates.

No comments: