Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Tree


It must be the Christmas season. All the stores have Christmas stuff out, my wife got up at a rediculous hour the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping with 3 million other crazy sleep deprived people fighting over the door buster sales, some of my lights are up on the house, and we now have our tree. Here is a picture of it after I packed it to the truck. I know it is not like those fancy expensive full trees that you buy in the stores or tree lots, but this is the kind of tree we like. (at least me anyway!) I like being able to hang things on it and the branches hold up. It is a Noble fir grown out in the forest instead of in a big field crammed full of trees that are shaped and manicured for 5-10 years and then sold at a rediculous price. But to each his own. Yes, it is a little tall, but thats what all those saws in the shop are for. We will be putting it up and decorating it tomorrow.

No comments: