Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Digital Blues.

____________________________________________________________________












___________________________________________________________________

Here is a nice picture of nothing. It was going to be a cool picture of some cool scenery I saw at work the other day. But my compact flash card decided to crash on me and all the pictures I took are gone forever. Digital is really nice. You can take a lot of pics and do not have to spend money on film. However, as I found out today, it does have a down side. Oh well, I will get a new card and get more pics.

1 comment:

The Six Sohn's said...

We had this problem and the camera asked me to format the card ( I didn't) but I found a free online recover software and it worked I can give you the sight if you would like to try it! They could still be on the card...
Good luck!
Courtney