Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

Today was my mom's birthday.  You will have to ask her to find out her age though.  I know what her age is, but I am not sharing that here!  We just made the trip to visit her last weekend and we all enjoyed spending those few days in Paisley with her.  We all wanted to stay longer but I had to go to work on Monday.  Now, two days later, it is her birthday.  So I had to write a blog to tell her Happy Birthday!
I searched through thousands of pictures on our computer only to discover that we do not have very many pictures of Mom.  We will have to do something about next time we go visit her.  Here are a couple of the few that I found.
Mom at our house for Christmas in 2009.

Mom at our house again when Mileah was born.

Mom and her house giving Riah an art lesson.

Mom at our house giving Emma an art lesson.
We all love Mom and wish we could see her more often.  We just have to cherish the times we do get to spend with her.
I am just thankful that she is my Mom and wish her the very best on her birthday.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: