Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Today I am 14975 days old.  That is 41 in human years for all you mathematically challenged out there.  It does not seem like I can possibly be that old.  It seems like only a couple years ago I was in high school in Paisley, Oregon,  (If you have never heard of Paisley, Oregon, don't worry about it, neither has most other people on the planet.  But it is a great place to go!), but I actually moved away from there over 20 years ago.  The past seems like a blur now as time continually speeds past me.  Now looking back on the past years of my life, I see the all the wonder blessings that God has given me.  I was not always walking with God like I should have been, but He was always there watching over me and teaching me.  Now as I move on into the future I get to continue growing in knowledge and wisdom.  You come to realize, as you get older, that you never really knew as much as you thought you did!  I thank God that I get to keep going with all the wonderful things he has blessed me with.  Two of which are in the picture with me above.  In the grand scheme of things, I am not really all that old, but I am probably past halftime in my life, so now it is time to finish strong do all that I can for God.  I'll start by continuing to lead my family and serve the Lord in whatever way He asks.

No comments: