Friday, October 29, 2010

Sarah is 1096!

That's right, Sarah, our 3rd daughter is 1096 days old today! To all the mathematically challenged out there, that is 3 years! A couple of years ago, Emma came to me and asked how may days old I was. I told her that I was 39 years old. But she asked again, how may days old are you? So I thought I would make a spreadsheet that does that calculation for her. Now she can look at any time and see exactly how many days old everyone in the family is. As of today, I am 14,949 days old! That makes me sound reallllllly old!
But now Sarah is turning 3. We had no worries of forgetting that her birthday was coming, because her older sisters told her it was coming about 2 months ago. So everyday since, she has told us (multiple times per day) that it is her birthday! It is finally here and I just hope that she doesn't keep telling us that it is her birthday once it is passed. If you ask her how old she is, she will hold up 3 fingers and tell you "I this many!"

Cute little thing, isn't she!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute li'l one you got there John. As I was reading your blog, my (almost) 3yo son climbed up, looked at the computer and asked "Who's that?" when told it was one of Daddy's friends' girls, he replied, "Ohhhh... I like her." Watch out. :)

Anonymous said...

Dillon, by the way... not some random blog stalker. :)