Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blogging, Facebook,! Whats next?

I finally gave in and started a facebook page. There is a link to it on the right side of my blog. If things like this keep up, I will be spending all my free time doing things on the computer just to keep it all updated. That won't leave much time for other things that do not involve going blind from staring at a bright screen and getting carpel tunnel from typing all the time. Oh well, thats the price we have to pay to keep in touch and keep everyone up on whats going on in out lives. I can only imagine how people kept informed and in touch back before all this technology. We are all pretty spoiled being able to talk to someone around the world instantly with just the push of a button.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

well now you should try twitter, LOL