Monday, March 8, 2010

Conversations with a 2 year old.

After I come home from work each day, I like to talk to my kids and ask them how there day was. We usually talk about what they did during the day. Today, I sat down with the 2 year old, Sarah. She is the age that makes this exercise the most fun. She does not talk a lot so I have to ask her questions about her day to see what she did. Here is the story of Sarahs' day, as best as I could figure out by asking her random questions.

Today, Sarah had a good day. She walked to the moon with her sister Riah and her friend Jo-Jo. (Although Riah denies being on the moon today.) Mommy, Emma and Leah stayed home. Once they got to the moon, they lit a campfire. (I assume to keep warm.) Then they found a dune buggy on the moon, drove it around and jumped it over the campfire. Once they were done playing on the moon, they all walked home again, and Noni (Sarahs Grandma) took the dune buggy home. (I am not sure when Noni got to the moon.) They had a lot of fun.

Its pretty funny what some kids will say, or what they will agree with when they do not know what you are talking about. I can't wait to see where she goes and what she does tomorrow while I am at work.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

she's going to be a creative sort!!! Kids are so fun. Glad to see that you are taking the opportunity to enjoy even the simplist things that have to do with raising children.