Sunday, March 14, 2010

Chef Emma

One of our favorite breakfast foods is crepes. It has become a tradition over the last year, that I make them almost every Saturday morning. Emma, quite often, wants to help me with them. Today, we decided to have them for dinner and Emma wanted to make them all by herself. She is getting pretty good at something that some adults cannot even do. I helped mix the batter a little because she could not get all the chunks out, and I started the griddle for her. Other than that, she made them all so I had to take some pictures to show how good she is doing.

This first one, she is putting the batter on the griddle.
Two crepes at a time.

Now the trick is to be patient enough to let them cook the right amount before flipping them.

One is over, here goes number 2.

Perfect form and 2 more perfect and delicious crepes.
"Yummy" says one happy customer.

Chef Emma might have to take over all the cooking duties! I am sure mommy would love that!

No comments: