Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Blog update.

I have not blogged for a while, because I have not had anything to say. But to keep all the faithful readers happy, at least the one I know of, here is an update of most of my previous blogs, starting with July this year.

1. Still need donations for the hog.
2. Emma does not get any calls on either of her phones. (Might be because no one can remember the number.)
3. Hid 8 caches now, found 199.
4. The gawkers are still gawking.
5. The runners are still pretending to be gawking so they can make fun of me with their buddies in a couple weeks.
6. They are still paying me for playing in the woods.(ok ok there is some work involved, but it is usually hiking around in the woods)
7. I am no longer an equal opportunity blogger.(I don't know what came over me. Please accept my deepest apologies. I hope that the memory of that other mascots picture will not ruin the rest of your year. I promise there will be no more ducks on this blog. At least until after football season.
8. The beavs are 1-2 and play USC in about 1 week. GO BEAVS!!!!!
9. Will and Will Not are still in that no holds barred cage match to the death. (Will has been winning about 50 % of the time)
10. The dog still lies.
11. Still have not won a raffle. But the people next to me still do. Ask Ryan how he likes his new chainsaw!
12. Somewhere less than 21 days to the first beaver football game. It was 2 weeks ago.
13. Riah has decided snacks that start out yummy then turn yucky, are not as good as snacks that start out yummy and turn more yummy.
14. She did finally wake up.

That should cover it. If you are confused of have any questions, please refer to some previous blogs. All the answers can be found within.
I am Emma, Riah, and Sarahs daddy, and I approved this message.

No comments: