Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Snack

The 3 girls and I went caching yesterday while mom went learnin. We hid a new one up in the high country then stopped for lunch at McD's in Sweet Home. I usually do not like to eat there anymore, but it was cheap and I figured the toy the girls would get would be good trade items for geocaching. The girls got chicken nuggets. One with fries and one with apples. They were sharing the fries and the apples. We were all done except Riah, and I started cleaning up the garbage. I asked her, jokingly, if she still needed the ranch dip as all she had left was apples. To my surprise, she said she did still need it. So I left it for her. As she was dipping the apples in the ranch and eating it I asked her if it was good. To that she just said yes and took a bite. Then she said, and I quote, "It starts out sweet, and then turns yucky." But she ate every apple that way! So if you are into sweet yucky snacks try dipping apple slices into ranch dressing.

No comments: