Friday, July 1, 2011

Imagination



Kids usually have a good imagination.  I tend to help our kids along by asking them strange questions to see what they will say.  But today we had a conversation with Sarah, our almost 4 yr old, that showed us that she does not need my help with her imagination.  Here is how it went:

Sarah came running into the room and told us, "I am almost finished packing!"

To that we asked, "Where are you going?"

Sarah replied, "To the beach! I going fishing!"

"Really," we said, "How are you going to get there?

To that she simply said, "I am going to drive my boat."  with a 'duh' kind of tone to her voice!

A while later, she was sitting in the middle of the living room telling us she was in her "silly boat" on the way to the beach!

Now I do not even need to help her to get funny conversations with her!  This should be interesting and fun!
Stay tuned!

No comments: