Sunday, January 4, 2009

Predicting the Top Ten for '09

After completing my last blog, The Top ten List for 2008, I decided to try to predict what will be the top 10 moments or happenings for the coming year. Here I go:

10. Someone finally donates to the Harley fund and we buy a set of Hogs to go touring on. And with them come a volunteer to watch the kids!

9. We somehow, without ever buying a ticket, win the biggest ever Powerball lottery. We are able to retire from work and become world travelers going on mission trips all over the world as a family.

8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition comes and builds us a new house that we can fit in better with 4 kids.

7. We get the backyard landscaping all done and win an award for the design, and are able to pay off the mortgage with what we win.

6. Hunting seasons come and I fill all my tags on opening day and then win an all expense paid trip to Alaska to hunt Moose, where I am able to bag a world record bull. Our freezers are so full of meat that we have a BBQ for everyone on Angelee Ct every Friday night all summer.

5. Tiger Woods comes to Lebanon to play at Mallard Creek and we bump into each other on the course. He shows me what I am doing wrong and how to fix it. Then the next thing you know I quit my job, join the PGA Tour, and get paid to golf.

4. We take another wonderful family vacation to sunriver and just enjoy being a family and hanging out it a beautiful location.

3. Because of the new baby, we remodel the house to make a little more room and make it work better for the family.

2. The 2nd best thing that will happen in 2009 is finding out if the new baby is a boy or a girl.

1. The best thing that will happen in 2009 for the Jayne family, is my beautiful wife giving birth to our 4th child and 1st son.

Even if some of these crazy things happened in 09, the best things to me would be number one and number two. And even if God gives us another daughter, the order will not change.

No comments: