Monday, January 25, 2010

Fleet of Helicopters

My first helicopter I got was at my birthday in 2008. It was a lot of fun flying it around the house. It eventually crashed and burned. Well, actually a wire inside broke in flight causing the front rotor to quit turning and with the back rotor still turning at full RPM it quickly flipped over and crashed to the floor. I could keep it flying by constantly turning, but spinning in circles was not really flying. So that one was retired and I got a new one for Christmas in 2008. It was just like the first one, except was yellow and black instead of red and white. It lasted for a little while longer. in fact almost a year. Around Thanksgiving 2009, the second one suffered the safe fate as the first when the front rotor would only turn when you were turning in circles. So I put it away and thought my helicopter flying days were over. But then I was able to obtain a new just after Christmas, in January 2010. It is a little different and should not suffer the same problem as the first two. The best part of this one, is it is armed with 2 missiles that I can shoot while flying. Now my piloting days are back on and I can shoot at things with it. So much fun.

No comments: